Quote Of The Day
“I don’t really have any goals right now for track. I’m sure my goal will be to go for a win at NCAAs. It sounds crazy but that has been my goal for a while now. Last year I got 8th in the 3k at NCAAs but I still wanted to go for the win. I’ve ‘failed’ with so many goals that I’m not afraid to set them high now. You can never win and really break through if you don’t have it in your mind. If I’m competitive in every race then all of my other goals will happen by themselves.”
– NAU senior Brian Shrader, talking about his goals for the upcoming track season after his recent breakthrough race, winning the .US 12K Championships.
- Grant Fisher 4:59 2nd mile, Anna Rohrer 5:13 2nd mile
- I want to average 5:30s for a marathon
- Ex wants to meet up before he leaves the area, I'm afraid this could end up being pretty awkward
- Being a high achiever and chasing my goals has left me alone and depressed.
- I flushed a baby water mocassin down the toilet--is there any chance it can swim back up?
- Running stride analysis from HS coach is pissing me off...
- Any thoughts about the Star Wars VII Trailer?