Quote Of The Day
“This sounds a really weird answer, but in some ways track and field is an arrested development in that sometimes we don’t have a chance to grow up as normal individuals. We often don’t have to face those real-world issues. For example, many athletes have never been fired from a job or had to work long hours for a boss they hate. Many of us (athletes) have never learned how to compromise because we never have to. Sometimes that makes it difficult to navigate through a world that isn’t always roses.”
– US’s former 110 hurdles world champion Jason Richardson answering the question, “What is the worst thing about being an athlete?”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 Pre Classic Discussion Thread
- NCAA Prediction Contest Scores Are Up...
- Cheserek would currently win in a head-to-head against Galen Rupp...just listen.
- How badly can you screw up a taper?
- Would Mary Cain have won ncaa xc?
- Unhappy Thanksgiving - Uninvited Relatives, Strife, and Misery
- Despite how many athletes end up signing with Hoka One, I am still really skeptical about their shoes