If He Becomes A US Citizen, He's Got Our Vote
“Unless we put in place a law to criminalise doping, we will have lost.”
“I have done investigations after Rita Jeptoo’s doping case came out and I have found that there is a cartel of doctors going round giving the athletes these performance-enhancing drugs. With the athletes being pushed to run faster times, there will be a tendency of some of them being tempted to dope.”
– Boston marathon champ and Louisville grad Wesley Korir talking about why he’s going to try to introduce a bill that makes doping a crime in Kenya. We only wish Korir were an elected official in the US, where doping steals way more money every year but politicians do nothing except raise outrage when Roger Clemens was questioned.
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Police find EPO in apartment of French runner Laila Traby (3rd Euro 10k) - she says she's victom of consiparcy
- Who's going to choke more: Oregon or Syracuse??
- Division 3 National Field Discussion
- John Dressel commits to Colorado
- Matthew Maton signs with Oregon
- A. Abrahamson says 2-vote loss is a huge win for Eugene - Gives big props to Lananna, Siegel and Hightower