Quote Of The Day
“Dave Fussell and Tommy Hodge ran in junior college and Kenny Blandford ran in high school. The rest of us had never run cross-country. Coach Gray had never seen a cross-country meet until my freshman year. We had to teach him how to read a stopwatch.”
– Richard Casey, a member of the 1968 Ole Miss cross-country team which finished a program’s best 2nd at SECs, talking about the squad which was very inexperienced. The 1968 squad’s runner-up finish was equaled this year by Ole Miss under the guidance of 27-year-old Ryan Vanhoy, who guided Eric Jenkins to a 13:18 during his 7 months at Northeastern.
- D. Mitchell must be proud: Cyclist says he failed test as was recovering from bottle of wine, 6 double gins and sex w gf
- Evan Jager's 2016 medal chances just went down
- .Us National 12K - Who you got?
- Has Tim Noakes become a pop-scientist?
- SERIOUS THREAD: Is it possible that there is less attraction between men and women these days, compared to 50 years ago?