Quote Of The Day
“I think of the old phrase, ‘tell me it isn’t so,’ but it is so. Like a lot of people, I would always have considered the elite Kenyan distance runners to be clean. That image has been shattered. And as a coach, it definitely knocks a bit of the wind out of your sails. … Initially you’re shocked, or maybe in denial. But then there is a level of acceptance, and with that some anger.”
“… This is not a case of someone slipping something into their drink. With EPO, we know, it has to be more sophisticated, so the athlete must realise there is something going on here, and not just the coach, or the manager. … the Kenyan athletics federation has to sit up now, take notice, stop saying to themselves there is no problem, stop blaming foreign coaches and managers … make sure a testing centre is built. … With time, hopefully, Kenya can rebuild that reputation, of competing with great honesty, and integrity.”
– Coaching legend Brother Colm O’Connell talking about the damage done to Kenya’s reputation after Rita Jeptoo‘s doping positive and calling on Athletics Kenya to stop ignoring the problem.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Cam Levins SMASHES 43 year-old Canadian record with a 2:09:22 !!!
- I want to go to the absolute most prestigious private school i can get into.
- Could Symmonds beat Centro in a sit-and-kick?
- Why don't Ben True and Chris Derrick try the marathon?
- What was it like in the theater when The Empire Strikes Back was first released?
- Rent or Own Home
- FLN and NXN predictions: YOUR TOP 3 - time to put up watchoutxcrankings
- Matthew Maton Chooses Footlocker Over Team Battle At NXN