Quote Of The Day
“I love art. It is my second greatest love after running. Artists’ desire to express themselves – those people and what they sacrifice for their art. It is similar to what I do in my sport. … what is hanging on the wall, or standing on the pedestal, is just the expression of the work, and not the whole journey.”
“… [Vincent van Gogh] was a very hard-working, blue-collar guy, trying to become master of a craft he had not yet developed. What he was aiming for is something very human; there is something I appreciate about seeing the progression of the artist and not being distracted by a masterpiece such as Starry Night.”
– Jenny Simpson talking about her love for art and comparing it to running.
- LetsRun.com is Officially Against the Soda (and Gatorade and Tea) Tax: Join With Us
- What is the most annoying american accent?
- Some fatboy coworker just buried me in the office charity 5k. WTF?
- Bob Kennedy is back! Throws Down 7:21 Final Mile to Outkick Caroline Wozniacki
- Have you experienced a moment that you'll never experience again? Did you recognize it?