Quote Of The Day
“Yes, of course, I was thinking … the only chance for me to win the jackpot was to win this race. That’s why I was really feeling very strong, and I was trying to apply all the tactics to make sure that I win, yeah.”
– Wilson Kipsang on whether he was thinking of the $500,000 bonus he would win if he could outkick Lilesa Desisa and win the 2014 TCS NYC Marathon. Kipsang was calm under pressure and he got the $500,000 bonus.
- Official 2014 TCS New York City Marathon Live Discussion Thread
- Bob Kennedy is back! Throws Down 7:21 Final Mile to Outkick Caroline Wozniacki
- USA Women: Who ya got for Rio
- Have you experienced a moment that you'll never experience again? Did you recognize it?
- What happened to Luke Puskedra? Further Proof Al Sal can't coach the marathon?