Are You Ready To Party?
“Come the marathon, this place is Bourbon Street. This is our Mardi Gras.”
“We sell more food during the Super Bowl, but this is easily our most profitable day of the year.”
– Jason Catlin, the owner of Bar-Coastal, a bar on 1st Avenue and 78th Street, talking about the impact the TCS New York City Marathon has on his business and many other 1st Avenue bars.
Super Hot on LetsRun: WTF HAPPENED TO MARY CAIN?
- Grant Fisher was 43 seconds off Ritz's mark at Michigan State meet
- Alan Webb makes his first post on LetsRun.com
- Could Adam Goucher even make the current CU squad?
- It's Halloween people - shows us your costumes (pics please)
- Forget About Manning vs Brady - Kipsang vs Mutai - Who You Got - Official Men's Prediction Thread
- Alana Hadley wins Indy Monumental Marathon (2:38)