Quote Of The Day
“I run twice a day when I can and do whatever Jonesy tells me to do on a daily basis. I don’t wear a watch. Jonesy blows the whistle, and I run hard and then he blows the whistle to tell me when to stop. I just run hard. I don’t even know how many reps I am doing.”
– American Brent Vaughn, talking about his training under the tutelage of former WR holder Steve Jones. Vaughn, a father of two and the Colorado school record holder at 5,000 at 13:18 (not Goucher, Torres or Ritz) , seems happier now while he’s juggling fatherhood, running and managing his own roofing business – Faraday Construction – rather than just running and worrying about dollar signs.
- Galen Rupp lets loose - enjoys a beer with Centro
- My relationship with my female roommate is exactly like we're dating except for that fact we...
- Quartet of runners reached split 27:40 at 10k in the Valentia half marathon...
- how much fitness do you lose when you dont run for 3 days
- What is Colorado doing these days different than RWTB?