Quote Of The Day
“Arthur always told me I was going to be a good runner. My friends would always beat me in races but he used to tell me I was going to be the one to make it. He was brutally honest like that. He told me once I had a body like a boy and that was going to be good for running (not really something you want to hear as an insecure 15 year old girl, ha-ha). Just before he died he was at the 2004 NCAA cross championships and he found me after the race and said ‘I told ya so.’ I’m glad he was there to see that.”
– Providence alum / 67:11 half marathoner Kim Smith talking about her relationship with legendary distance coach Arthur Lydiard when she was growing up in New Zealand.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 Pre Classic Discussion Thread
- Mo Farah Just Tweeted This...
- HELP!!! 23mile long run in 5 hours and I am drunk right now . Hangover cure needed quickly!!
- The beauty of LetsRun Renato Canova on Wilson Kipsang's Training Schedule
- Roy Griak 2014
- Battle in Beantown this Friday (D1 XC)
- Pathetic: Great Britain's new motto - "If you can't win, then don't try at all."