Even Gun Owners Think It Was Murder
“There has been a widespread expression of outrage across the board. There are many people in the legal profession who believe she got it wrong. It has met with a lot of disappointment in the court of public opinion, including on the part of gun owners.”
– South African attorney Martin Hood reacting to the Oscar Pistorius verdict. One columnist went further: “There are good prospects for the state to appeal on a point of law. The higher court might even rebuke her for getting it wrong. The mistake she made really was elementary.”
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 Pre Classic Discussion Thread
- Trivia Question: Which former NCAA 3000 steeplechaser has the fastest lifetime best?
- Wallace Spearmon to make statement "that will disappoint quite a few people." Predictions?
- I just found a grasshopper in my bagged spinach. What's the weirdest thing you've found in your food?
- How to get my kid to stop apologizing for running cross country