Quote Of The Day
“I think the general population knows more about [football] so it’s easier to convince your producers, your directors, your actors to do it a certain way. … The whole time that we were [making 4 Minute Mile], we knew that there was going to be a core audience out there of runners who we hoped would see the movie, and we hoped they would forgive us a lot of the details we got wrong, because what was critical to me as I was doing the rewrite was to get the essence of what running is.”
“If everybody who’s ever run a sub-5:00 mile went and saw [the film], we wouldn’t make any money at all.”
– Josh Campbell, one of the screenwriters behind the recently released 4 Minute Mile, talking about how not everything in the movie is accurate from a running standpoint as they also have to appease the masses.
Super Hot on LetsRun: 3 Teams Break 4x800 World Record in One Race and Hoka One One NY/NJ Track Club Is Your New 4x800 World Record Holders
- Centro buys GTR, what kind of cars do other pros drive
- 2014 new york marathon elite field
- Reminiscing: Did I deserve to be kicked off my high school track team during my senior year of HS 7 years ago?
- Why do high school runners suck at pacing?
- Russian Athletics Head - We're doomed for failure unless we get more black athletes