Quote Of The Day
“I did great things and achieved great results on the track. There is nothing left. I am completely satisfied …”
“The marathon is harder than I thought. It is a very different feeling from a track and field race. I learned it is very important to do many long training runs, of two-to-three hours. Maybe my training was a little short. I will do more long runs before Chicago.”
– Kenenisa Bekele talking to the Chicago Tribune‘s Phil Hersh about his track career and his preparation for the upcoming BOA Chicago Marathon. Bekele will preview the course from home using google maps (PS – NRR: A LRC staffer loved the book on the Indian boy who found his mom using google maps).
Super Hot on LetsRun: Cam Levins SMASHES 43 year-old Canadian record with a 2:09:22 !!!
- Did anyone realize that Chris O'Hare is now coached by the BAAs Terrence Mahon?
- Are you kidding me? Mo Farah ducks competition again - won't run DL final
- Renato Canova: Daniele Meucci Training
- Kate Van Buskirk was wrong - new TomTom ad is amazing
- Susan Kuijken; the rightful Euro 5k champ
- Who is the woman running with Meb in these four photos? Wow!