Quote Of The Day
“At first, my passion for the sport revolved around training. I loved to race, but I loved to train. When I’m out there and I feel strong and I feel powerful, it’s an absolutely fantastic sensation. Without getting too philosophical, it just feels good. And that encourages me to run more and that brings on more success in racing and that perpetuates the cycle.”
– OTC’s Jordan McNamara talking about where his passion for the sport began. Many runners grow to love the sport after experiencing success. For McNamara, it was love at first sight.
- Souleimann over Kiprop for African 1500!
- It was really hot out so I took my shirt off while running today...
- How important is money when you're an adult?
- Brussels Cancels the 10,000m Race From The Program; Rupp 2014 World Leader
- How many pushups can you do right now?
- At 27, I've finally realized every tattoo anyone has is for attracting a mate