Quote Of The Day
“On August 7 (the day before the suicide bomb attack in Afghanistan), I got up in the morning, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and said, ‘You know what? I’m going to skip my run today.’ That was one of my biggest regrets because that could have been my last run. It’s the one love you have and you pass on it and when it’s taken away from you, it makes you realize that you can’t take things for granted.”
– Captain Flo Groberg, a former University of Maryland XC and track runner, talking about the one regret he has from two years ago when he put his life on the line for his country.
- NCAA approves rule changes - Will this lead to the THE END of college Track & Field and Cross Country????
- History lesson: 60 years ago: Roger Bannister defeated John landy in Miracle Mile
- Loaded 2014 Michigan Track Classic with Nick Willis, Ajee Wilson is Sunday - Who You Got?
- Galen Rupp's 5000m Ceiling
- Pros and their 100 mpw weeks