Bolt Not Back
“Thankfully my foot is 100 per cent healthy now and I am back in full training. Unfortunately, due to the training that I missed, I am behind where I am at normally at this time of year and will not be ready to race in the Ostrava Golden Spike meet or Meeting Areva in Paris.”
“… I hope to be back in competition soon but how soon will depend on my training in the next few weeks.”
– Usain Bolt announcing that he wouldn’t be racing the two meets he had planned for June as he’s not 100% yet as he continues his comeback from a foot injury. It’s not looking good for Bolt competing at the Commonwealth Games as the Jamaican Trials start in less than 3 weeks on June 26th.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Details of the Aden raid: 23 pre-filled syringes of EPO found, police watched Aden put syringes in dumpster 3 times
- Article about Galen Rupp in Norwegian newspaper
- Agree or disagree w Letsrun - Ohio State track and field is a joke
- How Can Someone Run a Marathon and Still be Overweight?
- Could you survive in prison?
- HSer Garrett O'toole runs 4:01.89
- Joanne MF Pavey 15:05.87 5,000 At Age 40
- Track coach fired for running Boston Marathon