Quote Of The Day
“We are prepared for the championship but we will face a challenge in the sprints though it’s always good to start somewhere. We have trained well and will be anchored by one of our good sprinter based in America who has one of the best times in 200m.”
“… We are taking this event seriously since it will be used as qualifiers for the World Championships and Olympics. As a federation we must prepare good athletes and being it the first we would like to be on the map by winning as much medals as possible.”
– Athletics Kenya vice president David Okeyo talking about how despite adding the team at the last minute they are taking the sprint events at this weekend’s World Relay Champs seriously as they’ve added University of Pittsburgh 20.17 man Carvin Nkanata to the 4 x 200 squad.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2018 NCAA XC Discussion Thread
- Pre Meet Just Got Really, Really Interesting
- Kid got game, hands a foul ball to a hot chick sitting behind him-- smooth player
- Makhloufi wasn't the only person to celebrate early last week
- My coach told me to give up competitive running
- Trayvon Bromell goes 9.77 windy at Big 12s!!!
- It's LASERS, not drugs that make NOP so good