Quote Of The Day
Reporter: (What are your) expectations?
Abdi: Podium. Really? Why not?
There are seven guys going in who have run sub-2:05.
2:05 – Are they going to run that on Monday?
Do you think you can slug it out with them?
Why not? It’s 26 miles. I’ll give it my best shot. I’m gonna swing.
- Abdi Abdirahman‘s exchange with reporter Alex Lohr at the Boston Marathon pre-race press conference. Abdi was confident of a good race on Monday saying his training has been “wonderful.”
- BAA 5K: Watch out world,the Americans R coming: Molly Huddle gets upset win, Ben True just misses against Gebremeskel!!!
- He's back!!?? Robby Andrews over Donn Cabral 3:42 baby!!!
- Magness declined to comment further on his relationship with Alberto Salazar.
- Hasay, D'ag, or Martinez in Mt. Sac 5K?
- Oregon Relays 5k: Centro, Cheserek, Jenkins, Puskreda, Levins
- Rupp over 26.2 miles