Quote Of The Day
Reporter: (What are your) expectations?
Abdi: Podium.Â Â Really?Â Â Â Why not?
There are seven guys going in who have run sub-2:05.
2:05 â€“ Are they going to run that on Monday?
Do you think you can slug it out with them?
Why not? Itâ€™s 26 miles. Iâ€™ll give it my best shot. Iâ€™m gonna swing.
– Abdi Abdirahman‘s exchange with reporter Alex Lohr at the Boston Marathon pre-race press conference.Â Abdi was confident of a good race on Monday saying his training has been “wonderful.”
- BAA 5K: Watch out world,the Americans R coming: Molly Huddle gets upset win, Ben True just misses against Gebremeskel!!!
- He's back!!?? Robby Andrews over Donn Cabral 3:42 baby!!!
- Magness declined to comment further on his relationship with Alberto Salazar.
- Hasay, D'ag, or Martinez in Mt. Sac 5K?
- Oregon Relays 5k: Centro, Cheserek, Jenkins, Puskreda, Levins
- Rupp over 26.2 miles