Quote Of The Day
“The policeman chuckled. ‘So you mean to tell me that you just ran five miles all the way from Somerville and you’re not even sweating?'”
“That’s a load of bullshit.'”
– Excerpt from story by BAA runner and Olympic Trials hopeful Dan Harper, talking about how he was stopped on his run and detained by police officers several days after the Boston bombings last year. The cops thought he looked like one of the suspects and he was cuffed and questioned for 45 minutes until they could clear him.
- BAA Member, Local Sub-Elite who ran 14:53 at BAA 5k arrested for looking like Boston Bomber
- Is Ryan Hall really running in Boston in 1 week?
- Ryan Hall confident to win, will donate all his Boston prize money
- Nike invested $38,461.54 per mile in Mo's shoes for London
- Jerry Schumacher on 60 Minutes
- Could I buy a 3d printer and use it to print and sell 3d printers?