You Know What, Mo? It Would Be So Much Easier For Us If You Just Didn't Run This Race On Sunday.
“To handle sickness is not easy – perhaps I would relax and prepare for another time.”
“I don’t see why he’s running the marathon. He’s still good on the track, still running a mile in under three minutes 50 seconds. Maybe the problem is that the fans are the ones pushing him.”
– Geoffrey Mutai and Stephen Kiprotich talking about why they think the king of the track, Mo Farah, shouldn’t run Sunday’s Virgin Money London Marathon.
- Pre-Race Presser: Neither Geoffrey Mutai or Stephen Kiprotich think Mo Farah should be running London 2014
- For the love of god, people, Mo 62:15 IS A PLAN TO WIN.
- NCAA may force college meets to stop allowing unattached athletes
- BREAKING: Lance Armstrong throws Ferrari under the bus under oath
- ASAFA POWELL SUSPENDED - banned for 18 months