Quote Of The Day
“(After Slaney fell and crowd started to boo), I wanted to get off the track but I was in a race and couldn’t stop. I just continued and finished because my coach always said that we should never stop during a race. I didn’t want to be on the podium. I think I would have won a silver medal or a bronze, but I consciously ran slower because I didn’t want to be on the podium.”
– Zola Budd Pieterse saying how she felt at age 17 when the entire Los Angeles Coliseum started booing her in the middle of the women’s 3,000.
- Did Lolo Jones just insult all D2 athletes with her latest twitter post?
- NIJEL AMOS LOOKING GOOD - Runs 45.77
- Aregawi-Dibaba: How great can this potential rivalry be?
- Living with a hot girl
- Georgia Half Marathon AW Bandit takes selfies during race.
- Speed skating head asks for 5000 and 10,000 to be abolished - is track and field next?