Quote Of The Day
“I don’t think I have to tell you, but in our sport, it doesn’t matter what you’ve done to the average person. When you say your career is running, then people will ask you if you’re an Olympian. If you say, ‘no’, then they kind of look at you and say, ‘Then why are you wasting your time?’ Not that I really care that much about what people think, but obviously it means a lot to me to be an Olympian. As I’ve said, I do feel like I’ve screwed up the last two Olympic cycles. In 2008, I approached it a little too unprofessionally. In 2012, I’d say I was almost over-professional where I overdid it and got myself hurt. Now I’m making sure I’m doing everything right …”
- Chris Solinsky talking about how despite being the first non-African to go under 27-minutes in the 10k and being a sub-13 5k runner, he hasn’t made an Olympic team. He’s still chasing the dream, though, and wants to make it in the marathon (or 10k) in 2016.
- Malaysia Airlines: Passengers' cellphones still ring, is China hiding the truth?
- Renato Canova - can you please tell us more about Caleb Ndiku
- My 45 year old friend claims that if he breaks a 5:00 mile this makes him the 15th fastest miler ages 45-59 is this true
- Derrick versus True at Gate River Run on March 15th - Who you got?