Quote Of The Day
“It will be very special to help the athletes. I hope I can help them and set the right pace. I know how to run a WR so I can help the guys to set the right pace. Pacing is not an easy job. A pacemaker can break but also destroy the record. Pacemaker is very important. The pacemaker is everything. For all 27 WR I ran, I needed a pacemaker.”
“It will be something special. The history of London Marathon is amazing. It is the biggest marathon in the world and the quality of the field is always so good. It is a pity I did not win London, it is one of my biggest regrets. Winning London will be like winning the Olympics or the World Champs. Now in London I want to check myself and see where I am. When we start the race, I will be the one to lead. But don’t forget how old I am!”
– Haile Gebrselassie talking about pacing the 2014 London Marathon this April.
- Haile G To Run As Pacemaker For 2014 London Marathon
- Emma Coburn is frustrated...calls people out
- Serious question: Why did Alan Webb go from great to, well, terrible so early?
- Note to AlSal this is not a set-up time trial. Is your boy ready?
- florence kiplagat 65:12 world record half marathon
- LetsRun "Clean or Dirty" Poll Discussion Thread
- Bode Miller Sochi 2014 interview