Quote Of The Day
“I kind of just lost track of laps. I couldn’t hear a split. It was just so loud in here, everyone was going nuts. I sort of felt like I was pretty tired and I said, ‘The people in front of me seem like they are falling off the lead pack a little bit. I should probably make a move up here.’ And then I was going by Nate [Brannen], going by Leo [Manzano], coming up on Craig Miller and I hear ding, ding, ding, ding and I thought ‘Oh crap! I really got to go, I’ve got a lot left.'”
“… To be able to pull out a win here is absolutely enormous and gives me a great amount of confidence going into [USAs].”
– Will Leer after getting one of the biggest victories of his career in a lifetime PR of 3:52.47 at the Millrose Games Wanamaker Mile.
- Official Millrose Games Discussion Thread
- LetsRun "Clean or Dirty" Poll Discussion Thread
- Will MF Leer!
- How is Lagat still dropping fast times @ age 39?
- Here we go: Genzebe Dibaba 2 mile WR attempt
- How good do you have to be in high school to break 4 in your life?
- How many hours this week did you spend watching curling?