Quote Of The Day
“This is an absolute disgrace and a real step backwards in terms of education and health. We have spent years telling people that running is actually an enjoyable, rewarding and beneficial activity. … But now Mr. Gove is sending out a clear message that it’s bad – a form of punishment on a par with picking up litter or doing 100 lines. … This is demonising running. I can only assume that Mr. Gove or one of his Education department minions really didn’t like cross-country at school.”
– 1976 Olympic 10,000 Bronze Medalist Brendan Foster speaking out about the UK Education Secretary Michael Gove proposing using running laps as a form of punishment in schools.
- GENZEBE DIBABA 3000m WORLD RECORD 8.16
- Aregawi 3:57.91 Better Than Old WR
- Suspect signs of doping
- Farah's chances of winning London?
- Biggest Loser Controversy: Contestant Supposedly Lost too much weight?!
- Hypothetical: you have a HS senior 800/1600 guy who is Impervious to running-related injuries. What's his training plan?