Quote Of The Day:
– Former NFL lineman Alan Faneca, who dropped 100+ pounds to run a 3:56:17 at the New Orleans Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon this past weekend. Faneca said, “I was very nervous about going from the slow long run pace to all of a sudden running 30-45 seconds faster.” Props to Faneca for training seriously for this thing and having a time goal. Next thing you know he’ll be posting here.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2015 Prefontaine Classic Live Discussion Thread
- LA Got 2016 Olympic Marathon Trials Despite Offering $100k Less in Prize Money
- Greatest final kick to a race? (video)
- Hypothetical: you have a HS senior 800/1600 guy who is Impervious to running-related injuries. What's his training plan?
- Congratulations: Alysia Montano is Pregnant
- Kara Goucher to Oiselle?
- Farah's "100 foot" jump
- Facebook is 10 years old. Will it last another 10 years?