Quote Of The Day
“… The number one thing I’m thankful for is that I’m able to run still. It’s not something that’s guaranteed. I’m so thankful for that, beyond words. I can’t waste that gift.”
– Prep runner Kayla Montgomery talking about the difficulties of trying to race with multiple sclerosis, which causes her not to be able to feel her legs and collapse at the end of every race. Montgomery won the North Carolina State Meet and will try to qualify for Foot Locker tomorrow at the Foot Locker South Regional.
- Post your 2013 Turkey Trot experiences here
- Fukuoka this weekend. Who do you pick to win?
- When you ran your fastest 5K, did you suspect it might be the fastest 5K that you would ever run?
- Pizza Hut manager fired for refusing to open on Thanksgiving.
- Check your 2013 LRC NCAA Contest Powered by RunFanShop.com Scores
- Best black friday deals for runners