Quote Of The Day
“Just try to prepare yourself as well as possible. … I stayed in Eugene, Oregon and just turned the thermostat in my house up to 80. So hopefully it’s 80. And I overdo everything, so when they said it was going to be 75, I said, ‘Okay, I’m going to put this thing at 80 and wear as many layers as I can while training inside.’ My wife didn’t enjoy it as much as I did. … I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody else. There were some times it was stupid, but if you’re going to be dumb, you’ve got to be tough, right?”
– Luke Puskedra talking about preparing for the heat in LA by cycling inside with the thermostat turned way up. Temperatures are predicted to be in the mid to high 70s during the 2016 Olympic Marathon Trials.
- Get Your Picks In $200,016 LRC Running Warehouse Marathon Trials Prediction Contest
- I really enjoyed this Q&A With NAZ Elite's Ben Rosario
- Has anyone who has never run a marathon made the team?
- My teammates hammer easy days... Should I ditch them and run solo?
- Olympic Trials -- Who Will Be This Year's Jimmy Grabow?
- Kenya to be banned from Rio Olympics
- Salazar says LA Marathon course is Rupp certified