Quote Of The Day
“I don’t think regret is the right word, but it’s almost like being injured. You watch your competitors, you see yourself right there. When I watch NCAAs, I get a gut-wrenching feeling that I’ll never get to experience running for a university, just knowing I could be one of the best [collegiate] runners right now. … Just being alone, not having a team or group, people to travel with, that’s hard. The whole lifestyle as a professional is hard.”
“I haven’t thought about the [NCAAs] since it happened. I’m really enjoying my life right now. I enjoy that I ran 3:36 and I know I’m getting to the level I want to be.”
– Drew Hunter talking the highs and lows associated with being a 19-year-old pro in a Washington Post feature on him after his 3:36 in Italy.
- Linkin Park Lead Singer Kills Himself at 41
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen: please don't start this attitude
- Official 2017 Monaco DL Discussion Thread - Oh baby what a meet
- Anyone feel like less of a man because you cannot fix things?
- Tough situation, uncle took my college fund.
- Italian Man Free Drives 130 feet to the bottom of the world's deepest indoor pool
- Anyone else dislike the beach?
- Attention fast college runners and all those sub 16 guys