WADA Not Enough "Bang For Your Buck?"
“Recent events have shown that despite the sports movement and the Governments’ spending yearly close to $30 million in WADA but much more so in the 300,000 yearly anti-doping tests for an average of 0.5 per cent positive case questions can be raised about the effectiveness of the anti-doping fight. Most of the anti-doping cases are revealed by police investigation, judiciary procedures, whistleblowing or media, which shows that much money and efforts are probably not spent the right way.”
– Former pole vault great and IAAF Vice President Sergey Bubka calling out WADA for not providing enough value for the money they get.
- Female GOAT??
- Kate Murphy chooses NXN over FL, is this a sign of Footlocker's waning prestige?
- What do you do when running in the dark that you wouldn't do while running during the day?
- Tebow hits HR on first pitch
- Has science ever successfully explained Deja Vu?
- Is 100mpw required for NCAA XC Champs????
- Official Paul Short Prediction Thread
- BQ-ing ain't what it used to b